Friday, December 30, 2011

cry (just a little)

Music Motivates Me..New Jersey has been real good to us this winter if you ask me. Its about 47 degrees out but to me feels like 60, and when I feel the sun touch my face I pump the music up on the radio and jam the fuck out. I don't care who is looking at me when I'm driving down the street one arm out the window holding a blunt the other on the wheel, shaking my head like it's no ones business.  Jamming out in my car to Bingo Cry (just a little) http://youtu.be/j19_bA515Ws ..........got my blood pumping super hard...  hearing music and feeling it running through my veins, here I am speeding down the highway and singing till my face turns blue.. I call them dirty filthy beats, and they consist of the best of the best, old school hip hop (Biggie (of course) Jay-Z, Naz, Killa Cam, Woo Tang,  Foxy (all day) Lil Kim (don't care what anybody says old school lil kim brings me so back it aint even funny) DMX (grrrrrrrrrr) Busta Bus and many more... as I got a little older I started to embrace house music (I'm talking 20, 21) Tunnel, Twilo, Limelight days.... the memories I have in the NYC clubs are like no other memories my brain holds. Its amazing how many drugs you can do when your young and not fuck your brain up enough to forget. Music is the heart and sole of my life and if I could rewind I would have pursued my dreams of being a dancer. NOW I'm to comfortable and to much of a habitual person to take myself to that level. Instead I do other things to occupy the yearning I have, like working out, zumba, and teaching my family and friends some salsa moves!!


mu·sic

[myoo-zik] Show IPA
noun
1.an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color.
2.the tones or sounds employed, occurring in single line (melody) or multiple lines (harmony), and sounded or to be sounded by one or more voices or instruments, or both.
3.musical work or compositions for singing or playing.


One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley









No comments:

Post a Comment