Thursday, December 29, 2011

1st timer

Yes i said it... I'm a first timer.. Not sure what i am supposed to write about. there are so many things to be discussed, and the real question is are you ready???.. my inspiration for my Blog is the most creative person I know http://danaleecalabrese.blogspot.com... u r and will always be my favorite artist!


With all the hectic holiday madness gone, I can start to improve on myself.(and stop making irrational purchases and using Christmas as my excuse) There are many things I need to accomplish and goals I have set for myself for 2012 (shit 2012 can you fucking believe it?) I learned that small steps are just as, if not better then, large leaps. I also learned that we all do things for a reason right??,, so if you set a goal you need to accomplish also think about why you are trying to achieve that goal. If you have a reason to accomplish that goal it makes it that much easier to accomplish. 


I want to open an online clothing boutique (info coming soon) 
       to become financially stable 
       to be my own boss
       to be able to buy my own home
       to help woman have a great shopping experience and add my two sense in as needed! 
       to start a family 


These are some of the reasons I would like to start my own business.. these reasons will help me push towards my goal...


I'm leaving you.. I hope my lil somethin somethin was helpful, entertaining, inspirational, whatever just tell me you felt some sort of happy thoughts while reading.. Until next time and I hope its sooner then later. I find myself making excuses to stay away from the computer once I am home from my 9-5 
     

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
Marilyn Monroe, Marilyn: Her Life in Her Own Words

1 comment: