Monday, January 9, 2012

Negativity

Its been a few days since my last "blog" and I must say its definitely not an easy task... Its very difficult to write down something interesting enough to post on a blog, let alone post something of anything.... Well I am trying to stay as positive as possible in life. Its hard to do that also, because of so much negativity that surrounds each and every one of us.. People are just negative creatures. I'm  negative and in admittance,,,,as much as I try to stay positive the little red devil on my shoulder is talking mad shit as the angel (me) nods smiling :)... the more negative you think the more negative shit comes to you and its true...If I continue to convince myself how happy I am,,,, and how happy I am,, maybe I'll be happy and maybe just maybe those happy thoughts will bring me happy feelings and negativity will diminish around me. I am a true believer of if I am truly happy I will make everyone around me truly happy.. Well I will be back with more happy blogs!! promise (notice how many times I used I in this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment